Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pre-Departure Post


It’s finally time for me to leave for Spain and I can say I’m extremely excited. I got my Pre-Departure freak out over with and now I can’t wait to get into Spain and experience a whole different culture. I’m sure it’s going to be though to sleep tonight thinking about how much fun there will be to have in Spain. I’m sure that I will forget to pack something, it seems to happen to me every time I travel somewhere. My plane for Washington DC leaves tomorrow morning and then, after a two hour layover, I will be taking off for a country whose primary language is not English. I think that I have paid enough attention over the last two semester’s Spanish classes to survive. I have also been trying to study my Spanish book over the last couple of days. I can’t wait to meet my host family and get to know them and, from the few pictures I’ve seen, Oviedo looks like a fantastic place! In about 36 hours I will be in Madrid, I can’t wait to get out of here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment